Monday 29 December 2014

Author's Note

Apologies for the lack of a post - I intended to get a post written up before all the Christmas mayhem hit, but unfortunately it never quite happened. This week should be a bit quieter so I'll try and get a bonus post up sometime to make up for it! I know pretty much exactly where the blog is going over the next year so the problem is definitely finding time rather than figuring out what to write :)

In the meantime, if anyone has any feedback on the blog so far it would be very much appreciated! My long-term aim is to be an author one day but before that becomes a reality I need a lot of practice, so any comments on writing style, conversations, character development, the pacing of each post (or any other aspects you want to comment on!) would be very useful at this stage. However, I understand for a lot of you the fun is in the reading and not the commenting (I've generally always been a non-commenter in the past reading other blogs), so otherwise just a massive thank you for taking the time to read my story :)

And finally - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (or a wonderful holiday for those non-Christmas aligned!), and a very Happy New Year to you all!

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog. I enjoy your writing style and the story!! Keep working on getting your blog out there on some other feeds...you'll have a good following, I'm sure of it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback! The views already are blowing me away, I'll keep working at spreading the word. I hope you keep enjoying the story :)

      Delete